JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
More parts came today. :)

20190709_113853.jpg

Yes I know, I was just saying that they might be easier to mill without having to invest in $500 worth of tools and jigs.

Probably so. But longevity is always a problem. You doing a .22LR build should be ok with a tupperware lower. :)

@Kruel J, it's an Anderson stripped lower.

I never even considered a polymer lower. The idea of it in a pistol is bad enough, but no way am I trusting it for a defensive long gun for my fiance.
It just goes against my grain in general.

That said, my going to town carry sidearm is an M&P 2.0 9mm compact. But around here I mostly carry a .357 revolver.

does that mean they suck?
Yes, they do suck.
The original design was meant for an aluminum alloy material.
When someone willy-nilly decides to convert it to polymer, you're going to have weak points.

If you realize that this is not going to become a family heirloom, go ahead and try it.
Alloy AR receivers are so cheap, it doesn't pencil out for me.

I love me some Polymer 80 Glock clones, though.
They rock.

The 5d jig pro does 308 and 223. I first purchased the small one then ordered the the pro. The pro has a much stronger end mill but it doesn't have a starter hole large enough to drop the bit in and I broke it on start up. Since then I drilled a larger hole and now it's perfect. My friend bought the easy jug and broke 4 bits on his first attempt so I loaned him the 5d and he ordered one that day. I've machined 12 now with the same end mill. I sharpened the cutting edges with a dremmel and it just keeps going.i have been ordering build kits from delta team tactical and am extremely happy with quality and price. 320 for entry level ar15!

Yup, you guys talked me out of the blade, so I ordered an SBA4 yesterday that will go on instead.
I don't need some overzealous jerk with a tape measure to ruin my surprise, not to mention that the general opinion is that they're more comfortable. So that's a done deal.

But now I have two KAK's I can't use. :rolleyes:

Yup, you guys talked me out of the blade, so I ordered an SBA4 yesterday that will go on instead.
I don't need some overzealous jerk with a tape measure to ruin my surprise, not to mention that the general opinion is that they're more comfortable. So that's a done deal.

But now I have two KAK's I can't use. :rolleyes:
If returning isn't an option, classified's here seem to be pretty well read... :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top