JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I woke to my dog throwing up all over the bed at 1:30.
So I got up and started cleaning. Then just stayed up and made myself breakfast about 3:30AM.
No big deal.

Then We [Me and Dog] went for a walk about 8:00AM. Just strolling through the hood when a car runs over a cat not 30 feet in front of us! It was busted up bad. But made it under a fence into it's yard.
I knocked on the door and told the guy his cat just got smashed. He was grateful, but upset.
No big deal.

No not a bad day at all. ''Interesting''. But not bad.
Your dog wasn't like all

Funny about neighbors pets:D. Everytime Sam goes out in the yard the neighbors yappers go balistic. Barking and carrying on up and down the fence as Sam moves along it. Sam doesn't bark back but raises his leg to leave his mark and them little huggy dogs run right into the spray through the fence.

Have you hugged your pet today?:D

This was a few weeks back, but speaking of dogs throwing up. I woke up one morning about 2am to take a leak. Slipped and almost fell out flat on my dogs cold barf. Squished between my toes.

I was so pissed.

My wife's dad has a 100 acre farm in ohio. He keeps his coon dogs (yes he hunts raccoons with them) on a chain amd with a dog house just outside his barn. 3 of them. Only brings them in (by in, I mean in a horse trailer with hay) when it's below zero.
I feel soooo bad for those dogs, why have them!

When a dog is outside in 4 ft of snow in a tiny dog house in the middle of nowhere, it's a little mean to me.

My dogs are a part of my family. 2am toe puke and all.
My kids throw up on me too, why not the dog.

Since we have backed away from just this weekend....

I was visiting my in-laws. Being east coast time and us being west coasters, it was like 1 in the am and the family lab wants to go outside.

No big deal, they are on acreage.

But the dog goes like a missile around the garage and around the house.

When I get there I can see a low hanging cloud over some of the hostas!!!!

Closest thing I could come up with was Prego.
I had to try to clean that fired up dog
On the driveway with freezing cold water from spigot
and maybe 12 relatives sleeping in the house -

That became a long night.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show