JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Posting my gear & the rest of my AK ammo to fund my AR build. Post "ill take it" in the thread if you want it

Blackhawk Drop Leg Rig for rifle mags & pistol mags. Rifle mag pouch has been customized to be a open top mag pouch. Pistol mag pouches have adjustable flaps for different size magazines. 25 shipped

Military US Molle vest or FLC. Great deal on this vest, I see these sell all the time for around 60-80 bucks. This vest is loaded with pouches & im asking 35 shipped! Tri color desert vest & pouches. some fraying on the pouches, some are new & used. all are in good condition. This is a sweet deal for a complete chest rig if you shoot AR's or AK's Specialty defense
(6) AR 15 double mag pouches
(2) 1 qt canteen pouches & they have 2 little side pockets on them
(1) medic pouch & (1) frag pouch

OD green velcro adjustable belt. Comes with 2 horizontal pistol mag pouches with snap close flaps. 17 shipped

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.