JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
****GONE****

Hello again,

I have my RRA AR pistol in 10.5 inch barrel, which I'm told is pretty much the same setup as a regular M4 except for the short barrel and the lack of a butt stock. Originally got on trade here to SBR but it looks like that is not going to happen any time soon so want a full size rifle now. I have fired about 300 rds down range and I am the second owner. The pistol looks LNIB.

All original parts except for:

Knights Armament rails with cover (direct replacements and not free float) also have the original cover - $200
Magpul BUS - $80
3 30rd PMags, 1 with a window and 2 without and another 20rd Colt steel mag - $60
Single point sling from a vendor here - $35
Vortex flash suppressor - $40(?)

Also has a para cord wrap job the previous owner did and a Hogue, I think, grip.
Plus the AR pistol and about 150 rds of Federal plinker .223 ammo.

SALE PRICE: $950 for the whole package. If you just want the pistol with 1 mag and nothing else (no sights, rail, sling and ammo), $750.

TRADES WANTED:
AK47 - don't care about the make, just be in good condition and don't look like its been dragged behind a truck. Plus cash on your part depending on gun, accessories and ammo.

PM me here for more info or any offers. FTF in Seattle or no more than 30 min drive for FTF. WA DL and CPL required for me to verify only.

Thanks for looking.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.