JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
No..haven't had time.. Did give it a thorough inspection and cleaning.. No signs of lead splatter..or anything that would indicate any issues.. Lock up is nice and tight..no cylinder wobble..barrel is nice..

The Model 10 is a fixed sight. If you want a blued, k-frame, adjustable sight .38 special S&W, you want a Model 14 or 15. There is not a practical way to switch this type of revolver to adjustable sights.

Do they make an adjustable rear sight for revolvers like this?

These have standard sights..which means the rear sight is basically a groove/notch milled into the top strap.. I have seen S&W adjustable sights installed..requiring a smith..and milling..etc.. However..it's very cost prohibitive..and frankly..I think it'd be a shame to ruin an original 5 screw...

The reason I asked is I was perusing my old 1950's Gun mags and I saw an adjustable sight offered for this model, it fit with a bracket that went underneath the screw on the right side up near the hammer. It was a greatlooking sight that required no fitting or drilling and didn't harm the gun in any way.
I was wondering if this or something like it was available, thats why I asked, I wouldn't drill into a nice piece like that. I may be old but I'm not senile,yet.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.