JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
bumperooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Want to trade for a SASS and you keep the PRS and and give me a ACS

I just had a PM about trades and several others asking the same thing.

First cash and if not cash I want a New or close to New semi .308 only and stock. If you changed a stock that is fine but no parts guns period............. Those offers will be ignored. I want a new or like new factory gun with everything that came with it.

I will accept PTR, DPMS: Mark 12 or SASS or AP4 with quad rail. If you have a SASS you can keep the PRS stock as I don't like them and you can keep the bipod. I just want the sights and everything else. RRA SOCOM Operator, PTR again MSG is nice.

If I sell I will sell for $1575 but trade value is higher.

Please remember the trade gun must be like new or new and not a parts gun. If you offer above retail I will do the same and if you are fair and reasonable I will be as well.

I have a gun I want to get so hopefully somebody has one of the ones mentioned but some guns may require the addition of cash and that can go both ways.

Please be serious if you are going to offer something and make sure you have everything for it.

Also my gun is NIB and I have everything for it and can throw in some ammo as well.

So thanks for the questions and inquiries.

And keep the offers coming sooner or later someone and I can become happy.

Oregon buyers that are not afraid of paper work I will pay the xfer fee on a purchace but on a trade we can split. Thats more than fair.

Scott

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.