JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Dont know what kind of optics you're looking for, but I have a Swarovski 6x18x50 A Habicht that I would add $1,400 to if you might be interested. It's sitting on a Weatherby Mark V Accumark 30-378 stainless/composite w/muzzle brake if you would be intersted in that also.

Looks like a regular barrel/bushing setup on that, not a bull barrel. Am I correct?

Yes you are correct sir! This also part of the Gold Combat series:

Good enough is never good enough. Kimber Gold Combat models are superlative in every respect—from features to dependability to real-world performance. The Super Match II is the finest all-around Kimber ever offered, and the Ultra RCP II is unequaled for carry. If nothing but the best will do, look no further.

The Super Match II .45 ACP is designed for action shooting or accuracy competitions, but most of them are carried for personal protection. Each one is guaranteed to have fired a 5-shot, 25-yard group measuring one inch or less center-to-center, and that kind of accuracy ensures confidence. Stainless steel slide, frame and barrel, checkered front strap and trigger guard belly, extended magazine well, adjustable sight and Premium Aluminum Trigger are standard. Along with the Ultra RCP II and Gold Combats, the Super Match II is produced in limited numbers by the Kimber Custom Shop. These five models are the finest 1911 pistols available today.

the one for sale here is an older version with the external extractor. Gold Combats made since early 2010 are completely different- 5" (bushingless) bull barrel, extreme bevelled slide edges, serrated slide top, finer front and rear serrations, upgraded sights, some other checkering details. The cut and paste from Kimbers web site is correct for current Gold Combats.

Which gunsmith did the trigger work ?

the one for sale here is an older version with the external extractor. Gold Combats made since early 2010 are completely different- 5" (bushingless) bull barrel, extreme bevelled slide edges, serrated slide top, finer front and rear serrations, upgraded sights, some other checkering details. The cut and paste from Kimbers web site is correct for current Gold Combats.

Which gunsmith did the trigger work ?

you are right the serrations are a little closer and the bull barrel and sights are the same as you can call Kimber if you want. I have all the correct LPI and checkering as the 10 models. There is hardly a difference between a year and 3 years. They all come from the custom shop and all have the same requirements. Plus I perfer exteranl extactors or internal as many other 1911 collectors I know do as well. Very few changes and and not worth noting.

But thanks for the post..

Remember people::::: Mostly looking for scopes!!!!!! Mark 4 and the like. Price can be negotiated if a buyer is serious. Nothing is set in stone....

But I need optics and this is going because I have 14 Kimbers and I will not miss one. So optics.......

you are right the serrations are a little closer and the bull barrel and sights are the same as you can call Kimber if you want.

not to be a dick, but your barrel setup is NOT the same, you have a standard barrel and bushing setup. The newer GC has a heavy tapered cone bull barrel that's fitted directly to the slide. There's no bushing. The new sights have a" tactical ledge" cut into the front face to allow one handed slide racking against your belt, table top, doorway, whatever, along with larger white surrounds on the tritium vials. The top of your slide is not serrated against glare is it ?
As a buyer of pistols on this forum, when you post a pistol for sale with a contradictory description, the differences are always worth noting....

You're also quoting the performance specs for the Super Match in post #7.
The Super Match II .45 ACP is designed for action shooting or accuracy competitions, but most of them are carried for personal protection. Each one is guaranteed to have fired a 5-shot, 25-yard group measuring one inch or less center-to-center, and that kind of accuracy ensures confidence. Stainless steel slide, frame and barrel, checkered front strap and trigger guard belly, extended magazine well, adjustable sight and Premium Aluminum Trigger are standard. Along with the Ultra RCP II and Gold Combats, the Super Match II is produced in limited numbers by the Kimber Custom Shop. These five models are the finest 1911 pistols available today.

the Gold Combat is not guaranteed to shoot 1" at 25 yrds. Only the Super Match is tested and certified to do that..

not to be a dick, but your barrel setup is NOT the same, you have a standard barrel and bushing setup. The newer GC has a heavy tapered cone bull barrel that's fitted directly to the slide. There's no bushing. The new sights have a" tactical ledge" cut into the front face to allow one handed slide racking against your belt, table top, doorway, whatever, along with larger white surrounds on the tritium vials. The top of your slide is not serrated against glare is it ?
As a buyer of pistols on this forum, when you post a pistol for sale with a contradictory description, the differences are always worth noting....

Then smart AOO tell me all the differences? you seem to know every fricking thing about Kimbers so give all the specs of this gun? I want to see them.

I know I don't have a bull barrel. It says so above. No you are being a dick but I can list everything this has and I gave people an example of what they are getting. There are not much difference that warrant a comeplete listing but I will try and find the complete listing to my model and post that. Ok.

Not many people know what a Gold Combat is and the description gives people of what a great pistol they are.

This model is the one below the super match and accuracy is almost and if not the same.

You can pm me if you want to discuss further.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.