JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some info about the ammo...."don't knock until you try it"

This ammo is as good as it gets. It was manufactured for military use and was never used. It's finding its way into the money market simply because its worth 50 times more now than when it was produced and that was primarily in the early to mid 70's. This ammo has been used for years in many firearms world wide with no ill affects. The corossive properties of the primers leave very little corrosive residue behind and a good decent cleaning will discourage any harmful effects. This ammo is reliable, accurate, and the brass casings make it a good choice for your gun's action.

Shooters comments w/ yugo ammo:
Corrosive primers have a longer shelf life and are supposed to be more reliable in extreme cold.
Corrosive priming compound is hotter, faster and more reliable over the long term, in general.
Very Shiney and Clean.
yugo is always accurate, hot, and uses the M67 bullet... which has superior terminal performance according to many sources
Great accuracy, no corrosion/rust issues by just general clp and oil cleaninghargers)0rds (28 boxes and 112 I've found the yugo ammo to be very very accurate, and I've never had a malfunction with it..

I used corrosive ammo one time,and one time only.I know nothing about the ammo your selling.But the corrosive ammo I used wreaked havoc on my gun very quikly.

"the corrosive ammo I used wreaked havoc on my gun very quickly" This statement is absolute B.S. ... Not happening ... The only corrosive element is the primer, Clean the dang thing off and it is all good ... I have a friend that is lazy about maintenance and went a week or so, No issues...

thats because with corrosive ammo you are supposed to clean it right afterwards with hot soapy water. not wait till later

+1 , Like any good gun owner should maintenance any weapon, Unless during a battle "LOL" ...

This Ammo is Xnt and nothing to worry about, Just maintain the weapon, Thats it...

Sorry,but not bs. My weapons are very clean.But I'll admitt to somtimes wiping one down with a little oil when I first get home,and letting it set a week or so.The only time it bit me was with corrosive ammo.It may have been a week or so,but it did non reversible damage to the insides of that gun.If its such a great recipe,why is all the new stuff boldy printed "NON CORROSIVE" ? I wonder why they changed it?

Sorry,but not bs. My weapons are very clean.But I'll admitt to somtimes wiping one down with a little oil when I first get home,and letting it set a week or so.The only time it bit me was with corrosive ammo.It may have been a week or so,but it did non reversible damage to the insides of that gun.If its such a great recipe,why is all the new stuff boldy printed "NON CORROSIVE" ? I wonder why they changed it?

LOL, I'm not here to start a urinating match, But it is kinda funny this is built for military use, Do you really think they would build and use Ammo that destroyed the weapons they need to win a battle with... Civilians have and do use it, Do you think they would if it destroyed the weapons they own ...

I have several, I know of several rifles that eat this for a steady diet, They started out nice and are still nice weapons with zero signs of erosion or damage, All it is is Maintenance...

"If its such a great recipe,why is all the new stuff boldy printed "NON CORROSIVE" ? I wonder why they changed it?" - To sell to civilians that don't maintain weapons...

The way I see it is, The more people like you help out the people like Me, Don't buy the stuff if you are afraid, But crapping in the Op's thread is B.S. all because you don't know... PM the OP , PM Me, Start a question thread, But don't crap in this guys thread...

Thanks everyone who supports this ammo, It's EXCELLENT!!....And still up for SALE.... if you don't want it don't buy it...butif you do just shoot some windex, clean and oil as normal...call it good. In fact, I even lowed the price a little...so there.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top