JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling an AR-15 Carbine I put together, to fund another project. Flat top, M-4 profile with a single rail gas block. Asking 700.00 FTF(OR only)/FFL. ODL, Bill of Sale Required or will pay shipping to your FFL.

-Tactical Inovations Lower
-6 Position Stock
-DPMS Lower Parts Kit
-Del-Ton AR-15 BCG
-2 C-Products Stanless Steel 30 rd Mags
-16 inch Carbine upper - Receiver cut with M-4 feed ramps, single rail gas block, M-4 Profile barrel 1x9 twist, chambered for 5.56x45, ZERO round count.

The lower was my first build and it shows. I dinged it up while getting the bolt release installed. The selector switch has a little slop (can't figure out why) but gives positive engagement. The lower is multi-cal and has a couple of nice features. There is a nylon tipped scew to adjust the fit of the upper (no AccuWedge needed) and an allen screw that holds the spring, for the rear take down pin, in place. Check out the link for more info. <broken link removed>

The upper has some wear marks on the barrel that occurred during transport. Other than that it's in perfect shape and as I mentioned earlier it has a zero round count.

Last Edited: