JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
cool little gun, i got me a black one with wood grips about 20 years ago in Stockton CA. new for 75.00. I sold it about 2 years ago before I came back home to Oregon. I was suprised that I got 200.00 for this gun on consignment in CA. Very nice small pocket pistol. Granted, CA. has baned these guns so brings the premium up for those who wish to exesize there second amendment rites but must say this gun is a steal for 100.00.
You dont know what you got till its gone! I am sure that OR is not to far from CA on gun laws OR Nobama close to banning these little jewels. Food for thought.

cool little gun, i got me a black one with wood grips about 20 years ago in Stockton CA. new for 75.00. I sold it about 2 years ago before I came back home to Oregon. I was suprised that I got 200.00 for this gun on consignment in CA. Very nice small pocket pistol. Granted, CA. has baned these guns so brings the premium up for those who wish to exesize there second amendment rites but must say this gun is a steal for 100.00.
You dont know what you got till its gone! I am sure that OR is not to far from CA on gun laws OR Nobama close to banning these little jewels. Food for thought.

Oregon isn't anywhere near Kommiefornia in terms of gun laws.

How well is this one running? Interested.

------------------------------
The guy I got it from says it works great with good ammo.
I haven't shot this one but ones I've had in the past ran great with higher end ammo such as Stingers but jammed with the cheap stuff. I imagine this one will be no different.

I have been looking for one like this and the price is right. Do you ever get to the Tacoma area?
thanks, Jack
---------------------------------------------------
Thanks for the interest but I am in Oregon and that would be an illegal transaction since you are in Washington.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.