JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Yes I will.

If this is a 'go' I will need your zip code to figure out actual shipping and insurance.

SF-

You do not have to ship over nite! If we get a deal going I will send you valid, verifiable info how to ship ground ups!

It's 1020pm here and I am exhausted; going to a gun show in the a.m. but will check for your response before I crash 2nite...CST

Are you the guy that wanted me to ship a pistol to non FFL directly?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You must be joking....right!

Can't fig'r out why or how you came up with such a wild N Crazy question unless it is presented as an innuendo!

The only info I offered to provide you with "will send you valid, verifiable info how to ship ground ups!" would have been how to legally ship WITHOUT paying the crazy rates charged by 'common carriers' thus saving you 1/3 to 2/3rds in shipping cost's! This information is in the public domain for all read and become enlightened !

Here is a copy of my Dlr's FFL which I use for net transfers, so....... why would I ask you to do something so stoooooopid that put you -not me- at risk?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.