JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
It does not have the E-Tool carrier.. Trade value is what it's worth to the person wanting it..

Not being a smart**..just trying to answer.. For example..you may have something worth $500 that I don't want or need..and something worth $75 that I do.. The $75 item has more "value" to me..

It does not have the E-Tool carrier.. Trade value is what it's worth to the person wanting it..

Not being a smart**..just trying to answer.. For example..you may have something worth $500 that I don't want or need..and something worth $75 that I do.. The $75 item has more "value" to me..

Good point. Other than color difference, then, and the sustainment pouch issue, how does it compare to this one:

lhttp://www.armygear.net/ag/store/01001.html

Like you, not being a bubblegummer, just wanting to see what I have that's worth what you have to be worth a trade. ;)

Well..I'm certainly no expert on packs..but I'd have to say they're comparable.. I don't use one..so I could be wrong.. It wouldn't be the 1st time..:p

What sort of things are you looking for? I have some 410 ammo, a pellet gun, a couple gas masks, a Silver Dollar...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.