JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I notice that you have several rifle and pistol Offers to Sell on this forum.
Please explain the telephone area code of "250" (British Columbia).
In today's world with most people using cell phones, area codes mean very little. A friend at work, a Washington resident has an area code from Utah and my the class 3 dealer I just got a suppressor is a Newberg resident, yet he has a Washington area code.

In today's world with most people using cell phones, area codes mean very little. A friend at work, a Washington resident has an area code from Utah and my the class 3 dealer I just got a suppressor is a Newberg resident, yet he has a Washington area code.
Agreed - I see this all the time.

The only reason I have a 503 area code instead of 425 (I used to live in Seattle) is that I changed my number after moving here because someone gave my ex-wife my number and she wouldn't stop calling me.

Yup, it's got to be imported to the USA first.

The firearms never left Oregon, so no importation was required. While I couldn't buy due to the lack of oregon residency (although still holding a green card), transferring was possible.

BTW, for all you know it alls... I brought this issue up to police officer who said there was no issue with transfers either through a FFL or a private sale.

I then had the first FFL I used call their resource line, who then called the feds and they confirmed there were no issues with this kind of transfer.

And - as promised - the transfers went well at several FFLs and some folks got some very decent deals (as amazingly, people generally won't spend weeks in a city in which they don't live anymore to get rid of a few thousand dollars worth of firearms)

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.