JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to trade or sell two Glocks,
The first is a G20 Gen4 10mm less than 100 rounds fired, comes with three 15 round mags and all the expected items in the factory box. It has the beaver tail back strap installed in the picture.

Second is a G34 Gen4 9mm with less than 200 rounds fired, comes with four 17 round mags, Warren Tactical sights, flared mag well and all the expected items in the factory box. It has the large palm swell back strap installed in the picture.

Both pistols are in near new condition. Looking to trade first but would sell at $575 each, $1,100 for the pair.
I'm looking for a S&W M&P, will consider other trades. I live in Snohomish County not willing to drive far unless the deal is something I can't pass on. Easy enough to keep these two in the safe so please don't respond with a low ball. WSDL required at a FTF meet.

G20 & G34.JPG

I have a M&P full size .45 with approximately 100 rounds through it I would be interested in trading for the G34. Unfortunately I live in Oregon so there would be FFL costs involved :(

Trade Pending on the G20.

Price drop to $550 on the G34, prefer trade for full size quality brand Semi Auto or a S&W 586.
FTF in Snohomish County only

G20 is gone.
The G34 Gen4 is still available, four 17 round mags, Warren Tactical sights, flared mag well and all the expected items in the factory box. Some one can put this long side Glock to use at the range or in competition.

I have and M&P pro 9mm with roughly 250 rounds fired. Bought for my son, but he likes Glocks better. Comes with two 17rd. mags, factory case and backstraps. Also have a Bladetech holster and mag pouch.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.