JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
(New Never Fired)
Rock River Arms Coyote Rifle - 20 In. Match Grade Chrome Moly HBAR Barrel 1-9 twist,
Caliber .223 Wylde will shoot both .223 Rem and 5.56mm NATO ammunition.
The .223 Wylde Hybrid chamber was designed by Bill Wylde of Greenup, IL. as a match chamber for semi-automatic rifles. It is relieved in the case body to aid in extraction and features a shorter throat for improved accuracy,
Vortex flash hider, Hogue Alunimum Free Float Tube, over molded with soft black rubber.
BCG & charging handle are not included ! But available
:cool: Price $450 / Questions Call Bill 360 521-3220 P.S. Can sell complete rifle if needed call for price.
Man! I own that rifle! If you shot it you wouldn't want to part with it! I pull the trigger and the bullseye just evaporates! I do have a Spikes lower that needs an upper. Trades?

Always willing to see what someone has to trade. What do you have, What do you want for it, Where do you live ? Photos would be helpful .
( Firearm Only Please ) Thanks fight.gif

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.