Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT OR Gone!

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by sobe911, May 4, 2014.

1. sobe911

sobe911 Portland Member

• All want to sell ads are required to have a price.We require all want to sell ads have the price of the item clearly stated. Auction style listings are not allowed.
    Up for sale or trade is my Smith & Wesson 5906. Round count is approx 350. 3rd owner, 1st had it sitting in a safe for years, and he sold it to the second who I promptly bought it from.
    I'm looking for either accessories for a FNP-45 Tactical, .45 ACP ammo, or cash. I want new toys for my .45 and I desperately need an IWB holster for it.

The 5906 comes with two 15 round factory mags, two 30 round mags, and a holster that I had to butcher to allow myself to carry with one in the pipe and the safety on. I have no idea what brand the extended mags are, but a CCSO Deputy said they were a good reliable brand.

I will post pics when I get to my computer. It has a squared trigger guard. Make offers. This is a really nice one that wasn't a police trade in, its been kept in a safe most of its life.
    430 obo

Last edited: May 5, 2014
  2. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Post a price when you post pic's because rules require it

3. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

PM sent

4. sobe911

sobe911 Portland Member

Replied to PM's and updated with a price. Still haven't gotten home to post pics. I can text one or two to those who are interested, but its in great condition.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.