JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
  • All want to sell ads are required to have a price.We require all want to sell ads have the price of the item clearly stated. Auction style listings are not allowed.
Up for sale or trade is my Smith & Wesson 5906. Round count is approx 350. 3rd owner, 1st had it sitting in a safe for years, and he sold it to the second who I promptly bought it from.
I'm looking for either accessories for a FNP-45 Tactical, .45 ACP ammo, or cash. I want new toys for my .45 and I desperately need an IWB holster for it.

The 5906 comes with two 15 round factory mags, two 30 round mags, and a holster that I had to butcher to allow myself to carry with one in the pipe and the safety on. I have no idea what brand the extended mags are, but a CCSO Deputy said they were a good reliable brand.

I will post pics when I get to my computer. It has a squared trigger guard. Make offers. This is a really nice one that wasn't a police trade in, its been kept in a safe most of its life.
430 obo

Last Edited:
Replied to PM's and updated with a price. Still haven't gotten home to post pics. I can text one or two to those who are interested, but its in great condition.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.