JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have for sale a Smith and Wesson Model 39-2 in 9mm. It's in excellent condition, with some minor handling wear, and comes complete with the factory box, factory wax paper, 3 factory magazines, cleaning rod/brush, but no manual. The round count is not known, but when I received it, I was told it had only been fired at the factory. I've fired 2 full magazines out of it without issue. It's a beautiful handgun. $550/obo.

Prefer FTF in the Beaverton/Tigard area. Must be willing to complete a BGC if not a valid OR CHL holder.
WOW! I wish mine was still in that condition, but after 12yrs as an everyday carry it has accumulated a few bumps and bruises. Even after thousands of rounds it will still roll right thru practice sessions without issues, dirty, clean or whatever gobbles up any ammo and puts it down range accurately. I wish I could justify another pistol right now

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.