JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
What am I doing! Lets put this on hold

OK, here goes: I have an very unusual SIG SAUER WP229SP Special Configuration 9mm pistol.
Each year Sig puts out some oddball combinations and this is one of the cooler ones.
It starts with the No-rail M11-A1 frame, adds E2 grips and a rare skeletonized trigger that no one has ever seen.
The slide is the M11-A1 style with only rear full size cocking serrations and the TruGlo TGH3 front fiber optic/night sight and Rear Night sights. This also has the SRT, (Short Reset Trigger) and a GrayGuns Competition Spring kit.
I did have a chance to put 10 rounds through it but that was it.
This is the new 229-1 frame that is really the .40/.357 frame so the 9mm should run forever and you can just swap on a .40 slide if you want a different caliber. The locking block is marked .40/357. This takes the wider 229-1 15 round flush fit 9mm mags but will take any of the standard mags as well. In addition to the two 15 round mags, (I had to mail in a coupon for the 2nd magazine) I will also include a new MecGar AFC 18 round P226 mag. New in box w/ manual and grip removal tool.
Cash Price is $950. P229 and 3 mags.
FTF sale in VAncouver, sorry will not drive to Seattle.
I just don't want to sell it that bad. Just testing the waters.
This is one rare piece. It is NOT an M11-A1 it just looks like one with some custom features and does not have the water-proofed interior parts.

Last Edited:
I know what you mean .. I got a Sig 220 carry SA only, that has a 1911-type safety and a short grip with a 6rd. magazine. And no decocker. The funny thing is that the safety just blocks the trigger. With the safety on, you can still rack the slide.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.