JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a brand new Gen2 AP stripped lower reciever. Nothing has been installed on it. I also have a brand new PSA lower parts kit with black Magpul MOE pistol grip and black MOE trigger guard. I also have a brand new (in wrapper) Magpul Gen2 black windowed 30rd PMag. See included pics. I'm keeping the lower that I assembled. That pic is just a reference of what the LPK entails. You can still assemble the lower as a pistol or rifle. I've built several quality ARs out of Gen1 AP stripped recievers, and these are better IMO. The Gen1s were great, but these have a really nice fit and no play between the upper/lower.

I'm interested in...maybe an XD, something in 9mm? Hmmm...who knows? Maybe a CZ P07? I'm also not dead-set on 9mm, either. Maybe a Remington 1100? Maybe a good red dot optic for the new build? Noveske 300 Blackout 10.5" barrel? A Stag left-handed upper? My co-worker was going to have me build him an AR while I built a new one for myself, but his house needs a new roof now...so to the message boards it goes.

(I wasn't really expecting to be trading this off...it just kind of happened that way.)

IMGP0944_zps1089c950.jpg IMGP0943_zps39496ad5.jpg

IMGP0944_zps1089c950.jpg

IMGP0943_zps39496ad5.jpg

Some good trade offers coming in, but nothing that has been what I really want/need so far. I'm not really looking to sell outright, as I would really prefer to trade...that way everybody gets something they want. I'd honestly prefer a 9mm XD (or maybe .40). I have an XDs and wouldn't mind the larger counterpart. Honestly...I wasn't even expecting to be trading this, but no cash price this early. I will update this thread if that changes, though. Please keep the trade offers coming in...you never know what might strike me. Shoot...I'm not entirely sure what I'm set on so keep sending me your offers and maybe I'll find it :)

(I updated the OP with some other possible trades)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.