Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Gone

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by eldbillbo, Jan 11, 2013.

1. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

Void

2. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

btt

3. eldbillbo

I do have loose rds and will sell in lots of 200 for $64

4. norseman

norseman st helens Member

I would be up for splitting a case. Do you know when this ammo was manufactured? How do the casings look, and split or cracked necks?

thanks,

dan

5. eldbillbo

Hello Dan

I an not sure how to read the dates on these. I have shot quite a few of this kind of ammo from the same kind and marked tins through my Cz52 with no duds no problems i am guessing its the 52 number so 1952

I have about 500 loose rds if you want to hand pick through them i have not found any split cases yet.

or if i break open new case to split just take inspect some . I have read about split cases so there probably is some if closely inspected .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.