Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Gone

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by eldbillbo, Jan 11, 2013.

1. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

Void

2. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

btt

3. eldbillbo

I do have loose rds and will sell in lots of 200 for $64

4. norseman

norseman st helens Member

I would be up for splitting a case. Do you know when this ammo was manufactured? How do the casings look, and split or cracked necks?

thanks,

dan

5. eldbillbo

Hello Dan

I an not sure how to read the dates on these. I have shot quite a few of this kind of ammo from the same kind and marked tins through my Cz52 with no duds no problems i am guessing its the 52 number so 1952

I have about 500 loose rds if you want to hand pick through them i have not found any split cases yet.

or if i break open new case to split just take inspect some . I have read about split cases so there probably is some if closely inspected .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.