JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Please correct me if I am wrong, but I am of the understanding you are not legally allowed to sell reloaded ammo without a certain license. Yes/no?

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I am of the understanding you are not legally allowed to sell reloaded ammo without a certain license. Yes/no?

I've never heard of that & its been happening since the first bullet was made :D

also i don't believe you would be considered by the ATF to be "in the business" of making and selling ammunition if you sold the ammo with a gun you used it for, in a one-time transaction.

I've never heard of that & its been happening since the first bullet was made :D

also i don't believe you would be considered by the ATF to be "in the business" of making and selling ammunition if you sold the ammo with a gun you used it for, in a one-time transaction.

I have never heard of that either, but I didn't load this ammo myself anyway. It was bought at the gun show as "factory" reloads, so I'm sure our government overlords got there cut.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.