JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
nice - this should not last long at the price you are asking. Reasonable people rock.

Thanks for the kind words, I've already had 4 people from Oregon want it but I'm trying to stay local.

Would you be interested in a Super Blackhawk Hunter?

I love the SBH but already own the 44mag version. The ony Hunter I need is the Ruger Single-Six .22

Dangit! How am I just now seeing this ad?!?

I guess technically it's still available. I just realized the individual above you said he'd take it and I replied to him after seeing that, but I now noticed in my messages he sent me an offer a bit less than my asking. I have someone else looking to buy both of the Rugers I have listed, and I'm willing to work with him on a deal if he does indeed want both. Multiple full price offers from Oregon but I want to stay local. I guess I'll check messages after work tomorrow and go from there.

I'm married....... :s0092:

sucker lol

One of the trade options is the Dillion...just saying.

the way he clings onto that thing I'm thinking that might be who he's married to

2ezmfy8.jpg

Thanks... I was, am, driving down from Trout Lake tomorrow to see my Granddaughters. I'll offer you seven, even, to meet me in Washougal and seal it.

I appreciate the great offer, I live close to Washougal even, but I've agreed to this trade already and am looking forward to picking up the Ruger .22 I've been looking for.

Thanks... I am a Ruger fan and wanted to make a fair offer. And, I dont make too many offers... too many flakes on here... I have some old Winchesters up for sale on here and just got tired of some of the "offers"..... Too bad... Take care...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.