JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Sorry, I just reread and am still not sure...

I have owned this rifle since new, probably way less than 400 rounds thru it. Comes with a really nice like new camo stock and a Tapco 6 position adjustable stock. If i can find the wood stock that I have sanded you can have it to. And the mags shown in the picture. Comes with the sling and spike bayonet, I have a blade type bayonet as well. Hard case comes with it. I have over 1700 rounds of 7.62x39 ammo to go with it. The rifle should be worth at least $300, the stocks at least 40 -$40 and 50 so $90. Hard case $10 -$10. Bayonet $10, Sling $5.
Ammo 1700 rounds x .25= 425. I know that is over $840 = $790. But you can see I am way fair on the value. So I am looking for reasonable trade ideas. I would like to stay in the .45 acp and 9mm calibers, but would really like an AR, that I would be willing to add something else of trade value to make a deal. I also have a, like new in box Glock 36, Sig Sauer SP 2009, Ruger Blackhawk Stainless with holster and ammo, Winchester 30-30 with ammo, a nice Maverick/Mossberg model 88 and others.