Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

gone

Discussion in 'Shotgun Classifieds' started by Sagaba, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Sagaba

Sagaba Federal Way, WA Active Member

Gone. Somebody snagged a deal.

2. PhantomWorks

PhantomWorks Seattle WA Active Member

Some more info please.
    New? Fired?
    Why isn't there a barrel etc...

3. Sagaba

Look 1911guy, by legal terms, yes, this IS a shotgun and thats where it's listed. It would require a FFL transfer to be sold as it sits the way you see it now. If I had a COMPLETE AR lower (still not a whole AR) I'd list it in the rifles section. Stripped lower could maybe go in parts. But that has nothing to do with my Remington for sale. Are you interested in purchasing it or not? Idle speculation is not welcome on this site for the sell/buy ads. Take that to the forums please.

As far as Phantom's questions: It's not new. It's been fired many times but 870's last forever and can't be worn out within reason. Barrel isn't included because I bought it somehow thinking it was a Super Magnum & I have a 18" HD 870 so I'm keeping the 28" field barrel for upland and trap.

4. hendra

hendra seattle New Member

PM Sent

5. Sagaba

Whole gun will be 350 including extended mag and aftermarket pump.

6. RedneckRampage

RedneckRampage Newberg Well-Known Member

I've got a nice barrel for this if anybody buys it and needs one. $85, PM me.

7. Sagaba

$150 takes it as is.

8. Mr. Ben

Mr. Ben Snohomish Co. Active Member

Does it accept the standard "non-magnum" barrel? I have a 28" from my express just sitting around that could use that whole setup to keep it from getting lonely.

9. Sagaba

You just want the reciever rated at barrel chamber or stronger so yes in this case a 2 3/4ths only barrel should work on the magnum reciever. However I can't put that in stone without trying it myself.

10. Mr. Ben

Mr. Ben Snohomish Co. Active Member

My barrel is stamped as follows:

****12 GA. 2 3/4" AND 3" ***
    3 1/2" ONLY WITH SUPER MAG RECEIVER

A quick search shows that the barrel will work as long as I don't try to stuff a 3.5" shell in there.

If I will be heading in your general direction this Saturday, a stop in Federal Way wouldn't hurt, if it's still available. (I am not dibbing it)

11. jrk15

jrk15 maple valley Member

Does the magazine tube have the dimpled retainer type follower? The only reason I ask is I tryed putting the extension magazine tube on my 870 and the follower bound up. Apparently the 870 has 2 different type of magazine tubes. One of them you have to modify the magazine tube for the extension to work. I don't want to modify my gun. This might be the answer to my problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.