JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
  • All want to sell ads are required to have a price.We require all want to sell ads have the price of the item clearly stated. Auction style listings are not allowed.
And she's gone.

Thanks NWFA!

442_3.jpg

442_CT.jpg

Last Edited:
Nice revolver!

Any idea who the gunsmith was that did the work?

Also, do you happen to have a cash price?

I'm sorry But I don't know the name of the gunsmith, I was told when I bought it years ago, but didn't write it down and then forgot. I was planning to keep this one forever, so I didn't maintain records for future sales.

thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
"You couldn't assemble this package for $1000." Ok, but still would like to know what you are asking for it!! And would you sell it without the holsters?

Respectfully.
Chuck

"You couldn't assemble this package for $1000." Ok, but still would like to know what you are asking for it!! And would you sell it without the holsters?

Respectfully.
Chuck

Hi Chuck, as I said I'm more interested in trading, hence the lack of a listed price.

I suppose I would take $800 for all of it. IMHO the holsters are a nice extra, but taking or leaving them wouldn't shift the package price by more than $20-$30. If you don't want the holsters, I'm happy to keep them.

Frankly the Safariland holster could be eBayed for a decent amount. . . As could the vintage wood grips.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.