JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The Smoke Wagon Deluxe .357/38 Special, 4 3/4" Barrel, by Taylor's & Company / Uberti, current list price $675, with Brand new El Paso Spagetti Western Rig Holster current list price $185. 38 round count. Perfect "as new" condition. photo 2.JPG photo 4.JPG photo 3.JPG photo 1.JPG

Last Edited:
nice. What size is the belt? would you separate?

The belt measures about 32.5" to the first hole and 37.5" to the last starting from the middle of the buckle. I have a 32" waist and just put it on and when hung high there are two holes left versus hung gunslinger low there is one hole left. However, the belt is brand new (actually better than new because it no longer smells bad due to the tanning oil) and I would imagine the leather would relax a bit after being worn. Yes, I could separate.

Interesting. . . do you think the holster is large enough to fit a more modern style revolver with a full underlug and 6" barrel? How much for just the gun leather? thanks!

Interesting. . . do you think the holster is large enough to fit a more modern style revolver with a full underlug and 6" barrel? How much for just the gun leather? thanks!

I think the longer barrel would hang out the bottom (because it is open) just like Clint Eastwood's in the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. FYI, I paid over $180 for the gun leather and its better than new because it's never been used and no longer smells bad from the tanning oil. Don't really want to break up the set unless somebody is willing to pay at least $140 for the holster.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.