JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Hey vern357... great question!

This one is a stamped receiver, not milled. So there is no slant or straight cut in this case. If it was milled this would be quite a bit more expensive (especially if it was a straight version which seem to border more on collectible pricing).

Let me know if you want any more info.

Hey vern357... great question!

This one is a stamped receiver, not milled. So there is no slant or straight cut in this case. If it was milled this would be quite a bit more expensive (especially if it was a straight version which seem to border more on collectible pricing).

Let me know if you want any more info.

They did indeed slant cut the rear of the receivers on some of the stamped receiver guns. At the rear of the receiver where it interacts with the stock it can be cut at an angle which makes it harder to turn back into a real AK47.

Well stmcelroy... I'll be the first to say that I am anything but an AK expert. That's actually part of the reason I'm moving away from 7.62x39... I'm trying to get good at a few firearms things rather than just OK at most of them. Something had to go, and it ended up being the 7.62x39

Aaaa-kneee-way, your post sounds like a perfect description of how I would have described the difference between the straight and slanted milled receivers. I had no idea anything like that was done on the stamped receivers. I got to learn something new today! Thanks!

I'll go have a look at the MAK90 and I'll get back to you guys. Wait one... :p

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.