JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Well I got this baby in a trade but I have to finish a couple of projects so this has to go........ I would be willing to trade this for a SBR rifle with transfer thru fortmoe or your nfa dealer.....
Other offers may be accepted, please let me know what you think you have to trade. Im always looking for Sigs, Beretta's and or ther quality firearms. Please no revolvers or bolt action rifles at this time.
Its in nice condition, comes with 2 magazines and the ammo shown in the photograph. case and book included.
this is a really nice big S.O.B and has mild recoil due to its mass.
Dollar value for those that really want to know is no less than $1,250.00

Doh!!.... you know what Penguin I do belive that you are correct in your observation....I have had no previous experience with these firearms or thier finishes. And after looking at the website they offer a BC=brushed chrome or a PC=polished chrome that appeared to be close to this guns finish. And I do belive the latter is the finish of this particular gun, thanks for the help.:s0155: And finish is corrected

Last Edited:
Kinda mix and match here but working to get to the number you're chasing...

Start off with a Yugo SKS with tapco furniture, AIM 6-24 x 50 illuminated sight and two mags. Also Helwan 9mm pistol in original box with two mags, one issue and second extended. See the trades section at the following link for pics/etc.

http://www.outdoorstrader.com/viewad...40173971101760

Add 250 rounds Nobel 12 Gauge 00 Buck/Law Enforcement load.

Top it off with an Ordnance Technology 30.30 pistol with NCStar 2-7x32 scope. If you have a burning desire to shoot targets at 300 yards with a pistol this is your baby.

Drop me a line and let me know what you think - Available this weekend for a swap if you're interested. Brgds/Lou

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.