JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
50 BMG
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Got from an actual well known internet distributor and compared it to known good rounds .
Pm if interested in trade these are getting more uncommon
Adding a pic notice the rounded tip and paint color
Just got these to go with my collection.. can throw in a blue tip incendiary for an extra few rounds

image.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Without trade I listed a price of $100

With trades assuming $2.50 a round for reloaded apit or $80 for new manufacture HSM AP I figure it's fair how rare the ammo is

For the $150 I will throw in a blue tip incendiary ..
will also trade for a LPK with decent stock or .223 ammo

Last Edited:
You should show the headstamp too.

And yes people, these go for over $100 per round now.

If you lived near an Army base 20 or so years ago, you could get them for about $10 each as underpaid privates would pocket them from time to time. Sometimes there would be an overrun and someone would actually get them thru a valid channel.

Not illegal to own, but who knows where any given round came from?

If you aren't a collector and you have some of these, most people don't publicize possession of them or sell them because once gone you probably can't replace them.

I'm not gonna go crazy posting a bunch of picks
Anybody who knows enough to buy one knows what questions to ask and what to look for .
I only have a few rounds and they are getting getting shot very soon for a friends YouTube Chanel

I'm not gonna go crazy posting a bunch of picks
Anybody who knows enough to buy one knows what questions to ask and what to look for .
I only have a few rounds and they are getting getting shot very soon for a friends YouTube Chanel

You should show the head stamp. It will help you sell faster as there was a lot of these going around that were counterfeit.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.