JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Not sure if we have any golfers on here, but I thought I'd offer these up here before posting them on Craigslist.

Wedges-
Set of Ping muscle backs, blue dot, 52* 56* and 60*, "Wildwood GC" stamped in small dark gray lettering on the hosel. Only seen a few rounds. $100-set

Titleist Vokey 'spin milled', 58* with 8* of bounce, grip marked "demo". New with sticker on shaft and plastic on grip. $65

Ben Hogan Lob wedge, 60* with 4* of bounce...perfect for tight fairways! Well used. FREE to first purchaser!

Callaway Forged Gap wedge, 52*, natural steel finish. Well used. $30
View attachment 192212
View attachment 192213

Taylor Made Tour Spoon - 13*, UST GXX Harmon Tour Design shaft (xtra stiff)
An oldie but goodie. A fairway wood made for players... allows you to work the ball off of tight fairways and "go down and get it" in the deep stuff. (Didn't mean for that to sound x-rated!):s0114: $40 (shaft allone was $185)

Callaway X460 - 10.5* Tour, Fujikura 26.3 Tour Platform Series shaft, s-flex with a 350 tip, cover included. Has seen moderate use. $125
View attachment 192214
View attachment 192215
View attachment 192216

FTF around the Vancouver area. No WA ID or CPL required!:s0155:
I have lots of other golf related items if anyone's interested. Gloves, balls, shoes, etc. Send me a PM and I can see if I have what your after.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top