JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have my old set of golf clubs that I haven't used for a long time, figured I could try to find them a new home where they'll get used instead of using them to collect dust. The irons (3-PW) are Tommy Armour Silverscott 845s in very good condition. Driver is a Wilson ProStaff oversized with a titanium face and a small ding on the toe from a very bad hit (missed the face, you can see it in the pic). Putter is a Voit P-95. Nothing special, but works well. Also have a nifty little Arnold Palmer driving iron and a 68* Pinemeadow Last Wedge, great for right around the green. All clubs are in very good shape except the Dual Wedge that has some rust on the bottom from all the scratches it got from hitting out of the sand way too often and needs a new shaft because it is broken under the grip from a little temper tantrum I had after one of my many visits into the sand, lol! But the rest of the shafts are straight and grips are all in good shape, nothing else needs repair. I have more pics on request. And I'm including the bag and all the club covers, everything in the picture.

Looking to trade for some kind of firearm. I'm in the market for a hunting rifle, would love something in .30-'06. But really, make me an offer with what you have and I'll see if it's something interesting to me, and we can go from there. My collection is still fairly small, so let's see what we can do about that! I'm in the Beaverton area, but can meet someplace if it isn't too far away.

20140608_234541.jpg 20140619_153813.jpg 20140619_154119.jpg 20140619_154627.jpg 20140619_154228.jpg 20140619_154238.jpg

How tall are you? Just wondering if these would fit me as I've been considering giving golf a try.

Sorry I took so long to get back to you, I was gone on vacation, and didn't bring my laptop. Anyways, I'm about 6' tall, and these were off-the-rack irons, didn't get them reshafted for length or anything. If you want, I can measure them.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top