JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a guy the other night agree to a trade from another site. He told me he had a CWL and ID. When come time to meet he had neither and was pissed because I would not trade him my firearm for his IPAD. All he had was Califonia ID, a meth head looking friend and a bad attitude. I straight up told him before he offered to drive 20 miles that he needed to be legal. I may not be the law but if it's my firearm then he is going to have to do it my way.
He thought it would be O.K. for me to commit a felony just so he could have a gun.

He blew up my phone afterwards telling me what a dickk I am and how he should come and kick my asss. I then had to remind him that I was the one with the gun and not him.
I honestly thought this guy would take my gun and go rob somebody or do a home invasion, he really looked the part.

This one is for buyers...

If your going to significantly lowball someone (like 50% of the asking price), preface it. Say "I'm sorry, this is what I have to offer right now", or "after some research, this is what your item is worth to me." Even if someone is, in your opinion, asking too much, be respectful or don't inquire...

Someone may not accept your offer, but at least they will have the thought that you were direct and polite and if they do decide to come down in price, perhaps they'll remember that...

I was told the firearm was in perfect condition. Seller had recently shot it without issues. First trip to the range the scope fell apart internally. After replacing the scope the firearm still wouldn't group. Sent it off to the mfr and was told last couple of inches of rifling was pitted, needs new barrel. Seller swore up and down the firearm was perfect when sold and it must have been me that damaged it. Never doing business with that seller again.

IheartGUNS-Though I agree with your post, I cannot help but laugh at the irony of it being posted by someone with zero feedback. I am not criticizing, what you say is true. The fact that it comes from someone with no feedback is hilarious. We all came here for the same reason-our love for firearms(or in some cases as a liberal disguised as a rational person to stir stuff up. You know who you are). I have to believe that for every bad experience folks shout about, there are 1,000 good ones that are never mentioned. I love the debate and the marketplace of this site. I can't imagine I'll ever stop frequenting this site, no matter how many people argue with my obvious logic. Kip

FYI I come to this wonderful forum for useful info. With the prices in the classifieds, why buy used?

I seen a guy on one of the other forum classifieds selling one of the new M&P Shields for MSRP $449, There is not a single shop out there that sells there guns at MSRP. I bought mine for $399 on Saturday. This guy is not a dealer so I suspect he bought it from a shop and is now trying to make a quick buck and will probably sell it to someone that is not legal to own a gun.

Golden rules?
1.Everything you own is junk and worth low book on a good day. Everything they own is made of solid gold, usually encrusted with jewels.

2. Whatever you are selling no matter how rare and hard to find, can be found near where they live(especially in Idaho) and for less than 300 bucks. This is a gunshow rule.

3. The first person to respond to any ad posted on the internet is collecting pictures or offers a lowball price and expects you to accept it, include shipping and maybe some ammo too.

In general I treat people as well as I'd like to be treated, I like to haggle on occasion and price to sell. I've had one bad experience on the internet with a parasite buyer from a mega large poser board. He was world renound for his high quality repainted AR mags with swapped followers. Most guys are decent to deal with.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top