JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Now that golds spot is a bit over platinum is a good time to move over? If the PM's are going to rise due to inflation I would think silver and platinum will catch up to their former raito. If gold is a bubble moving over to platinum might save you from a correction.

However gold has a huge emotional value for people, and if people continue to panic, gold will keep going up an platinum will stay parked.....

I dunno some thoughts I've been having but Im not really market savvy. Can someone here point out what Im missing?

PLatinum is used in more electronics - so the demand and hence price "might" suffer from lack of demand?

I would agree that PAlladium is also a good pick.

With all the focus on battery technology - I would think those metals would be good choices if they are not already over priced

To me it seems a mix of precious metals is needed.

You might want to hop over to this page and compare the historic charts for each metal. You can see how each one did at specific periods.

Historical Charts of Interest

In a super bull market (such as in the 70s), all the metals performed well. My personal thought is most people won't be that successful trying to play the ratios.

One thing always in the back of my mind though is, if history repeats (the US tries to confiscate gold), people will flock to platinum and palladium (and of course silver). In that event we would likely see a super super bull in those metals. But that is only a wild speculation on my part; at this point I think it is more likely they would impose extreme capital gains taxes on metals instead of confiscating them (but who knows until it plays out).

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top