JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I see the film crews are following new players now, the Schnaubelts and Dakota Fred. Makes it more interesting for me because it's not a foregone conclusion that footage from just one camp would even be worth watching. Too, they all have different ideas, resources and experience. So whether you view the Hoffman crew as poorly prepared inept dreamers or persistent souls willing to wrestle the American Dream into reality, they're not quitters. My inner spirit, safe at home, wants to see them score big.

It's cool watching the 11th grader try and fail at various things. Granted, he's been handed an amazing opportunity by his family. But I doubt they'd simply give it over to just any kid. He's putting in the work at trying to achieve success, and learning. He'll know more about what works in this world, and what doesn't, than most people learn all their lives - before he can buy his own beer.

Something else I appreciate is the open admiration he expresses for his father and grandpa. None of that slackjawed, pants-half-down, sideways ballcap, text-addicted teenage "my parents don't know sh*t" attitude that blankets too much of our land like a rampant disease.

If someone has to "win" this season, he's breaking out quickly as the only player I give two farts about.

It's cool watching the 11th grader try and fail at various things.

Something else I appreciate is the open admiration he expresses for his father and grandpa. None of that slackjawed, pants-half-down, sideways ballcap, text-addicted teenage "my parents don't know sh*t" attitude that blankets too much of our land like a rampant disease.

I agree. He is the only reason that I am watching the show. I like how he listens to his grandfather and has only praise for his father and brother. The rest of the show is a good laugh...

Nate

It's cool watching the 11th grader try and fail at various things. Granted, he's been handed an amazing opportunity by his family. But I doubt they'd simply give it over to just any kid. He's putting in the work at trying to achieve success, and learning. He'll know more about what works in this world, and what doesn't, than most people learn all their lives - before he can buy his own beer.

If someone has to "win" this season, he's breaking out quickly as the only player I give two farts about.

The kid and his grandfather are the best things about the show. It's only too bad they couldn't focus on him and maybe Fred, and forget about the assclowns from the first season.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top