JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
IMG_3905.JPG IMG_3902.JPG IMG_3904.JPG IMG_3901.JPG IMG_3903.JPG While it is far from sexy! It flat shoots for a $379.00 out of the box rifle.

Rugers 6.5 Creedmoor Predator flat delivers!!

I have paid $2500 plus over and over for many years for custom rifles to deliver 1 1/2" or less groups at 300 yards plus.

I kept hearing about how well the Ruger Predator shot, over and over. So I had to try it. I figured for a measly $379.00 bucks, I couldn't get burnt. I was pleasantly surprised.

Without much effort, I used two hand loads that were already performers in my Alpine Mountain Rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor.

Here's my results today from a rifle that ran me $411.00 with tax out the door. While far from sexy, actually down right fugly it shoots!

Last Edited:
I'm a lefty that has NEVER owned a left handed gun. Even better, my Gen4 Glocks still have the mag releases in their factory positions. I guess I'm used to it.

Nice work! But with those results I would have to lay out a color coded set of three rounds for every few grains of powder change from where you are up and down in pressure trying to find just the right magic for that rifle.
Silver Hand

I'm pleased with the results so far. I know the rifle will shoot. Once I settle on a bullet, I'll fine tune it from there. Just finished up in the reloading room for the evening. I'm going to give the 143gr Hornady ELD-X's a go in the morning. The only reason I'm using Varget and H4350 is due to the fact I'm out of RL-17.

RL-17 has always given me the accuracy in the Creedmoor chambering with 75-100 fps speed increase with about the same powder charge as H4350. If I want a extra 15fps I just jam a Winchester 250 Magnum primer in. :))))) It's all good.

I have a American Ranch Rifle in 223/556 thats more accurate than my Gunsite scout and Remy 700. Mine was $380 out the door, and I love the looks and feel of it. Its actually one of my favorites.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top