JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yep Tucson Arizona. I plan on driving out in the middle of the desert with my pops, getting drunk and blasting my own beer cans. Dont worry, sober dad will drive me back so the local gestapo don't get their underwear in a bunch.

Anything I should be practicing? Im gonna be using a nice bolt action rifle, my handgun, and maybe a .44 magnum revolver. I might try some of those splatter targets if I can find them in Tucson.

Getting DRUNK and shooting might not be the best idea, but popping a few tops with your old man in the middle of the desert and doing some plinking is as American as apple pie. Have fun.

Getting DRUNK and shooting might not be the best idea, but popping a few tops with your old man in the middle of the desert and doing some plinking is as American as apple pie. Have fun.

Ive never felt free'er than doing exactly what you described.

DSCN0048.jpg

Look at that beautiful scenery from last time I went.

DSCN0047.jpg

I might try reloading my own ammunition, might buy a kit while Im down there so I can keep shooting on the cheap.

Yep Tucson Arizona. I plan on driving out in the middle of the desert with my pops, getting drunk and blasting my own beer cans. Dont worry, sober dad will drive me back so the local gestapo don't get their underwear in a bunch.

Anything I should be practicing? Im gonna be using a nice bolt action rifle, my handgun, and maybe a .44 magnum revolver. I might try some of those splatter targets if I can find them in Tucson.

Please don't put anything on U-Tube. Too much fodder there now for the Anti-gunners. Fun to us probably looks crazy to them...

Might be a little careful where you go.
Some areas south of Tucson - you may receive alot of attention from different groups if they think you are interferring with their operations.

Might try east or South east of Tuson.

Definitely stay sober - lots of law enforcement in southern Arizona. Lots of "undercover LEO's". TAlked to one the other day.

WOW My Borther has a Gun/Harley shop in SE AZ and if the Coyotes moving Illegals or the border patrol or the fundamentalist Baptists don't get you you should have a blast. Place weirded me out something aweful. A town of less then 1200 people with three big gun shops is a little to into it for me.

Sounds like its going back to the ole wild west down there. I find it funny that the government allows the cartels to do what they will and have the time to start talks of citizen not needing "assault" rifles... I have a few AK variants and would never call them assult weapons..but then again i have seen various rifles in person. Idk i need to stay on point and stay away from the politics on forums...and since i dont vote "i can't complain" :p...but back to the point i will vote on my man Jimmy bringing back your boy (me) back some peyote from AZ haha

Last time I was there it was so hot it melted the plastic coating off of my mother-in-law's cruise control in her vehicle. It was 110deg in the shade but it was a "Dry Heat" (or so they like to say). Stay hydrated (H2O).

Don't listen to the over thinkers here. Train like you'll fight. If you spend a good amount of time drunk then that's how you'll probably be when bangers kick in your door. Have fun.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top