JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We're planning a family trip up to the Portland zoo.i figure we won't be out late or anything but just wondering if this will put us in close distance to the "protest"? Will probably get hotel a little ways away go to the zoo and be done in that area.

The zoo is a couple of miles and a world away from the riots. Just make sure your hotel is west of the zoo. Anything east of it will be near the rioting

We're planning a family trip up to the Portland zoo.i figure we won't be out late or anything but just wondering if this will put us in close distance to the "protest"? Will probably get hotel a little ways away go to the zoo and be done in that area.
All the buggers park far away from their shenanigans. There's an underground Max stop right in the zoo parking lot that they ALL use.

You will be fine out there. Don't put political bumper stickers on your car, don't go near downtown (especially after dark), and don't seek out trouble. The trouble won't seek you out at the zoo or in your hotel room.

You will be fine out there. Don't put political bumper stickers on your car, don't go near downtown (especially after dark), and don't seek out trouble. The trouble won't seek you out at the zoo or in your hotel room.

ill have my kids and the wife with me. Ill
Be actively avoiding any kind of trouble. Probably get to the zoo early in the morning and leave early afternoon. Just looked and the zoo is ok with ccw so that's a plus.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top