JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey Everyone,

I'm taking a day trip with the wife tomorrow to S. Portland area tomorrow from Seattle and wanted to double check the Carry Laws. I read in previous threads that it's illegal to even open carry in Portland now. Also, if I do bring a firearm, it has to ride in the trunk, with the magazines in the front? And the mags have to be unloaded correct?

I just wanted to make sure before I head out tomorrow. Thanks!

Thanks for all the tips everyone, the day trip went uneventfully, so that was good. I might be thinking about getting an OR CPL, as I don't go to OR a lot, but I want to be armed and ready to defend my family when we do go down. Threats don't disappear just because I cross the state line, no matter how peaceful I hear OR is lol.

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

@sigboi If you have to come to OR on a regular basis, get an OR CPL.

Since I live in Vancouver and made daily trips to downtown Portland that's what I did!
In fact I have WA, OR and UT.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
Defender of Freedom Award
Washington Arms Collector Member
Vancouver Rifle & Pistol Club member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top