JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
going out to a 300 thru 900 yard spot tommorrow around 3 pm. to as late as 8 pm.. ( can do 1300 yards if you got the hardware for it) its 25 miles out of town.
anyone else up for it?. will check messages till noon tommorrow.
safety is #1 priority and we will be cleaning up after ourselves.

going out to a 300 thru 900 yard spot tommorrow around 3 pm. to as late as 8 pm.. ( can do 1300 yards if you got the hardware for it) its 25 miles out of town.
anyone else up for it?. will check messages till noon tommorrow.
safety is #1 priority and we will be cleaning up after ourselves.

Would love to go, however I cant tonight.

Next time I want to go, You sound like the type of person that I like to shoot with, Safety #1 and cleaning up your garbage. Nothing pisses me off more than people leaving trash at a shooting spot...

you are more than welcome to come up with us next time. we were shooting 300,500 and 900 yard targets. We shoot to challenge ourselves and are never judgemental. the only persons we compete against is ourselves. It makes things so much better when we can spot for each other.( saves alot of bullets) hoping to go do it again mid september.

I would love to shoot out there (with just about anybody really, so lonely :'( provided they aren't aholes) which you seem not to be. I was outta town that weekend but should be around all of September. Don't know if I have any rifle that I can shoot to those distances but it'd be fun to try.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top