JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you qualify for the LE discount (Police, Security, Military etc.), it should still be at $398 and you can get it at Keith's. I don't know what their inventory looks like, and I hate calling them.... so.

Around $550 at NW Armory, iirc. I got a 23 (Gen 4) there for $549 a month or so ago. Probably $10-$25 less at Keith's, but I'll pay for the superior service at NW Armory.

DO NOT got to NWArmory.. they gouged more than ANY one mid panic. Keiths did NOT
vote with your dollar, FUK NWArmory
300$ surplus arms lowers, 40$ pmags...

Thanks for the feedback guys. I have seen prices frim 510-538 locally . I was trying to find a used one on the forum but I found most sellers prices here are unrealistic as they are asking the same or in some instances more than the new oness go for. Not sure what they are smoking....

Give <broken link removed> in Silverton a call. I was in there two weeks ago to buy a 10/22 Takedown and they were well stocked with Glock. I didn't look at the prices, but the 10/22 price was $10 less than Bi-Mart so that bodes well.

Thanks to everyone that responded here. I am picking up my new Glock 19 gen 4 today boys, $510 + $10 for the bg check. The guy can also get new gen 3's for for $474 + $10. I was specifically inquiring about the 19 model but I am sure he has other model Glocks as well. I think those prices are excellent. Like I said above, I am not sure what the people selling used glocks here for ridiculous prices are smoking... If anyone is interested in the dealers info send me a PM.

Well I didn't think I would have so many PM's requesting info :0 so I'll just post the dealers info here. It's a little bit of a drive out of town (PDX) but I work down south off the I5 so it wasn't too bad for me. The guy is in Lafayette, OR, no storefront. Very nice guy and it was a pleasure to deal with him.

Troy
TJ Gun Sales
[email protected]
971-241-0003

IMG_7418_zps26c4c3c7.jpg

Glad you were able to get your G19. Seeing the prices of used Glocks got me to buy brand new too. But if the market allows used Glocks to compete with brand new then that's good for the sellers. I've got a year old G21 that has no takers so asking prices and actual selling prices can vary. Let us know how that beavertail works out.
May God bless us all,
Mike

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top