JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gucci Glock before it was cool.

Hipsters....
1614964204553.jpeg

To be clear, I mean this in the bedazzled Texas sense of the word "BBQ Gun".. and was NOT a reference to the SS (Goring was not in the SS)
Nope he was basically a political leader.
In control of the Riech and the Luftwaffe.
And other things .
He told Himlic Hellmer.
What to do.lol.

Left grip panel is broken/cracked up by the safety lever. That lowers the value about $5,000.

In the 1990's, platinum had a streak where it was more valuable than gold. Although rarer than gold, through most of its relatively recent history it has been priced lower. in the 1800's, Russia minted coins made of platinum from their mines in the Ural mtns. The in the 1880's, there was a big strike of platinum in Canada and the price of platinum went way down. For a time thereafter, some previously minted Russian platinum coins were plated in gold to make them acceptable as tender.

The melting temperature of platinum is something like 3,200 degrees F. Years ago, I knew a farrier who came across some platinum wire. He tried heroically to melt it down in his forge without success. I wonder how this figures in with making guns with this plating.

Left grip panel is broken/cracked up by the safety lever. That lowers the value about $5,000.

In the 1990's, platinum had a streak where it was more valuable than gold. Although rarer than gold, through most of its relatively recent history it has been priced lower. in the 1800's, Russia minted coins made of platinum from their mines in the Ural mtns. The in the 1880's, there was a big strike of platinum in Canada and the price of platinum went way down. For a time thereafter, some previously minted Russian platinum coins were plated in gold to make them acceptable as tender.

The melting temperature of platinum is something like 3,200 degrees F. Years ago, I knew a farrier who came across some platinum wire. He tried heroically to melt it down in his forge without success. I wonder how this figures in with making guns with this plating.
Probably less than you give it credit. :s0114:

May as well be a gold plated Rwandan machete. Should have been slagged 80yrs ago.
I had a really nice Luger once. I mean mint. Looked like it got liberated from the factory and got stored away in a padded drawer. Sold it because I hated to shoot it it was so nice. Anyway I bought a small period Nazi window flag to wrap it in. I was shooting it once and the R.O. asked if he could take a pic with the gun . I told him sure but only if he would take a pic holding the flag. No dice.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top