JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I went and had lunch with my buddy Rob today, and he was wanting a shotgun and had been considering getting an H&R Pardner pump from Bi mart (where they are $180, a screaming deal). So after lunch we went to the Damascus Bi mart and started poking around. They had one, and he fiddled around with it and decided to shop around a little bit more. So we decided to go to Gun Broker off of old 82nd. On our way there, we got on the topic of Mossberg 590's and what a great looking shotgun they are and how you'd be lucky to find one for under $400. So we get to GB and start poking around. Well lo and behold, Rob picks up a 590 (ghost ring sights, bayo lug, sling, the works) on consignment...for $360! I almost died! Long story short, she is on layaway and I'm going to pick her up tomorrow when the banks are open. That is the third screaming deal I've gotten at GB. On top of that, the staff is knowledgeable and helpful. I also picked up a pistol grip for my Pardner (its one of the pistol grip sets and has adapters for the 870, 500 and 1300. Since the Pardner and the 870 have a lot of interchangeable parts, the pistol grip fits my Pardner like a glove with the 870 adapter) for $10...All in all, I'm a pretty happy camper today. Went out with a friend who wanted to buy a shotgun, end up getting one for myself, and my friend goes home shotgun-less... Oh well, that's how it goes sometimes.

They have a great selection there. You never know what you will find. A month or so ago I scored a bunch of reloading stuff, at a very fair price. They had bought an estate and had a whole mess of rifles, shotguns and pistols they were sorting, along with the loading stuff.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top