JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$425
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm going to hate myself but, still trying to make up for some things so, need to let this one go. Last one for a good while! Glock 33 with a 27 barrel. Essentially it's a Glock 27. It's a Glock so, functions as intended. Comes with 11 mags, 4 holsters and 40 rounds of self defense ammo. Sorry, no case as it didn't come with one when I bought it. If that's a deal breaker, I'll be more than happy to keep.:D No TRADES or SHIPPING! Meet at Tick Licker Firearms here in Corvallis. Fees on buyer. Only day I won't be available is Thursday the 14th. Small wear marks from a holster I tried to capture but, they're not extreme. Comes with night sights that have a little life left in them. Does not come with .357sig barrel.

8a50b439-68a7-4433-bb92-cc50073f9a46.jpg bae41631-f191-4a36-8023-ea780fa63c6c.jpg 1685b9a1-0cfb-4a6e-9f43-1cabdec2023f.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0008.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Had a question on the setup. Folks, there is no changes required to the gun to go from the .357sig barrel to the .40S&W barrel other than swapping out barrels.

Get it while you can. Great reliable firearm and where else you going to get one at this price with 11 mags? 8 with finger extenders already on. Have you seen the price of mags these days!?:D

Last Edited:
Got some things pressing me so, price drop to $465 for everything pictured.:D

Last Edited:
Ok, $425 and if I get no takers for that price, I'll keep it all.:)

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.