JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hope they sue the sheot out of them. Now is the time to attack ATF from every angle for government overreach and violation of separation of powers.

The EPA ruling opens ATF to being sued on multiple areas for government overreach.

Also they need to attack based on the Bruin decision on multiple fronts imo.

Oh they do. About 10 years ago I got a call from the FBI about a S&W 9mm I had that I sold to a pawn shop up near Sea-Tac when I was in serious need of cash. The sale had occurred aprox. 20 years earlier. It was involved in a homicide and I got the call asking where I was and what, if anything had happened to the gun. So, 20 years later they still had the info to track me down.

About 3 years ago I got a call from the Chehalis Police Dept. saying the gun had been used in a robbery and would I like it back. Now...how in the hell did it go from being involved in a murder, and then a robbery, with NO ONE else between the original sale and me? I've got no idea. I did tell the officer the gun needed to be destroyed because the damn thing was cursed and I wanted nothing to do with it.

So yeah...they don't get rid of your info. EVER.
Its a gun trace. They do it all the time. Call the manufacturer , they tell them where the gun went then they follow down the chain. Its what they do.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top