JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I live in Columbia County and for every patriot I meet, i meet at least one wishy washy quasi-leftist and at least one cuckservatives GOPer. Most people don't want to rock the boat. Guess what? The boat is taking on water and is almost sunk. If the Plandemic proved anything, it's that 90% of people are total sheep

Wait what, "the people" voted it in on the ballot and the leaders say "no". Uhm... they are supposed to stand for the people and what the people want. This is directly against what democracy stands for. Away with those dictators!

Wait what, "the people" voted it in on the ballot and the leaders say "no". Uhm... they are supposed to stand for the people and what the people want. This is directly against what democracy stands for. Away with those dictators!
County voters do not invalidate state laws -- and penalize county employees for doing their jobs, that's how democracy works.

Time to tar and feather said vermin, in the town square. Seems to me there's some county board members that are indeed taking the law into their own hands. Those who were involved need to pay the price and pay it in a very public manner.

Condoning and allowing such behavior is contrary to every single principle that this representative republic was founded upon and stands for.

The people of WA have voted for $30 vehicle tabs three (3) different times. The last time, Lord Inslee vetoed it and claimed "the people of WA didn't know what they were voting for".

Reelect no one!

:s0137:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews