JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've never saw Ted in a suit & bet I won't ever because I don't think he will show up. I know I wouldn't!!!

You know he'll have his cowboy hat and boots on. Anything goes for whatever he wears in between. I'll be amazed if he is allowed to attend. You know the Secret Service will be all over every step he takes.

"Sorry for the inconvience Mr. Nugent, but to attend this function we must first do a body cavity search, x-ray you and you will be placed in a special straight jacket that looks like a tuxedo." The Pesident requires a verbal acnowledgment that you will not harm him tonight. Ted says" $hit man, I ain't Chuck Norris!!!" I think he'll live another day, unless someone did invite Chuck, then you'd better worry about him & not me."

Last Edited:
Not sure how true it is but had a friend going off today about Chris Kyle had wanted the Nug to play at his service if he passed befor his time.Ted was contacted agreed to canceled other engagements.Was then uninvited by the comander and cheats staff

xlarge.jpg

State of the Union Seating Planners Troll Ted Nugent, Put Him Next to Gay Civil Rights Activist from Portland

After all that brouhaha over Ted Nugent — you know, the guy who threatened to kill President Obama — getting invited to the State of the Union by Rep. Steve Stockman (R-TX), the hard-talking, pants-bubblegumting rocker was seldom seen throughout the evening.

State of the Union Seating Planners Troll Ted Nugent, Put Him Next to Gay Civil Rights Activist from Portland

Golly. Seemed to have lost that fiery rhetoric last night. At least he changed his pants.

Go Ted GO!

:s0112::s0114::s0112::s0114:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top