JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Great video. If you click on the link to take you back to YT though, you find some pretty nasty comments on YT aimed at our military. It is disappointing to see people speak that way about them.

Great video. If you click on the link to take you back to YT though, you find some pretty nasty comments on YT aimed at our military. It is disappointing to see people speak that way about them.

It is pathetic.......Clearly, none of those people with the nasty comments had parents or grand parents that were in WWII, or they had no real parents? They are completely unaware of the history of our country? Unfortunately those people don't realize that all the good that this country has is because of the people and machinery in that video.

It is pathetic.......Clearly, none of those people with the nasty comments had parents or grand parents that were in WWII, or they had no real parents? They are completely unaware of the history of our country? Unfortunately those people don't realize that all the good that this country has is because of the people and machinery in that video.

Absolutely right. I'm willing to bet most of those comments are from high school or college kids who have been taught how evil the U.S. has been, and their parents haven't corrected them. My father, uncle, grandfather and great grandfather all served combat duty roles in the armed services (3 navy, one army). I have nothing but respect and admiration for our military and those who serve.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top