Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Go Navy

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rick49, Jun 21, 2015.

1. rick49

rick49 Lewis Well-Known Member

The 4th is coming up fast. Here is my idea of an awesome fireworks display

2. rick benjamin

rick benjamin USA, Or, Damascus Secure the drama Silver Supporter 2016 Volunteer

Semper Fi!

CoastRange57 likes this.
  3. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Love that Phalanx system!:D:D:D:D:D

4. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Great video. If you click on the link to take you back to YT though, you find some pretty nasty comments on YT aimed at our military. It is disappointing to see people speak that way about them.

5. Mikej

Mikej Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

It is pathetic.......Clearly, none of those people with the nasty comments had parents or grand parents that were in WWII, or they had no real parents? They are completely unaware of the history of our country? Unfortunately those people don't realize that all the good that this country has is because of the people and machinery in that video.

etrain16 likes this.
  6. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Absolutely right. I'm willing to bet most of those comments are from high school or college kids who have been taught how evil the U.S. has been, and their parents haven't corrected them. My father, uncle, grandfather and great grandfather all served combat duty roles in the armed services (3 navy, one army). I have nothing but respect and admiration for our military and those who serve.

7. rick benjamin

rick benjamin USA, Or, Damascus Secure the drama Silver Supporter 2016 Volunteer

Far more positive comments than negative, and a fine video

etrain16 likes this.