JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
missouri senate passed the bill, but the bill never left the committee in the house, so it still to this day hasn't become law yet in missouri. Also their governor has a habit of veto'ing pro-2a bills. Though some bills that did get veto'd by their governor they pushed through anyway with a 2/3rds majority vote.

There are sanctuary states though that have laws like this in place already...Montana, Tennessee, Alaska, Arizona, Idaho, South Dakota, Utah, Kansas, and Wyoming.

Minority rules by default, as our states, county sheriffs stand.

In the case of Washington State, I say I-594 and I-1639 should be put back on the ballots so the people can vote "in the know" accordingly.

But that would likely never happen, because they know they'd lose the lead in their knit-picking agendas

Simple...

"Initiative No. XXXX

WHEREAS, the people of the State of Washington observed disturbing irregularities in the Initiative Process with Initiatives 594 and 1639, and;
WHEREAS, the people of the State of Washington observe that such measures have zero effect in preventing violent crime;

BE IT ENACTED BY THE PEOPLE THAT:
1. Initiatives 594 and 1639 shall be removed from the Revised Code of Washington and submitted to the People for re-vote. Should the People vote to REINSTATE either of these Initiatives, it shall be returned to RCW with force of law effective from its original date of enactment. Should the People vote to REJECT either Initiative, it shall be considered to have never been Washington State Law and any convictions under it shall be VACATED.

This Initiative shall take effect immediately upon passage. [EDIT] If passed, re-vote shall be on the next General Election ballot after passage."

So simple even a retarded monkey like Boy-Buggering Bob, Attorney General and Rumored Child Molester can't misunderstand it...

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top