JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Go-Go GrandMa Gun!

"Here you go sonny... my coins... You might wanna check them for slugs.... BAM." "And check your chest too!"

For the younger crowd, "slugs" were fake coins made from cheap metal.... sort of like the quarters in your pocket.:rolleyes:

Not hers. Her slugs came right out of the barrel :s0155::woot::buttrock:

63-year-old Elzie Pipkins was at home in Shreveport, La. when an intruder armed with a shotgun forced his way inside the house. Once inside, the intruder ordered Pipkins' granddaughter to fill a bag with valuables, while Pipkins begged the criminal to leave with the money in her purse. Pipkins eventually led the intruder to a safe where she keeps some change and a handgun. Pipkins opened the safe and offered the change to the intruder, at which point the criminal took a hand off his shotgun, giving Pipkins an opportunity to retrieve the pistol from the safe and fire it at the robber. The home invader was struck once in the chest and fled before collapsing a block away from Pipkins' home.
Following the shooting, Pipkins made clear she did not relish shooting the criminal, stating to a local news outlet, "Just $55 in coins, and he lost his life, Lord Jesus I wish the young people today would just think, go to school, get an education and a good job and buy what you want...
Don't try to take from someone who has worked all their life and still doesn't have nothing to give." (The Shreveport Times, Shreveport, La. 01/06/14)

I'd say Grandma had a whole lot to give. NICE

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top