JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife attended for three years before transferring and getting her degree somewhere else. She's not a rabid Duck fan. Her first husband (who didn't even GO to a four-year university, much less U of O,) is every stereotype of "overgrown frat boy wanna-be-jock" there is, and is beyond-insane Duck fan. Their son (my stepson) is also a huge Duck fan, and has convinced himself (at his dad's prodding, of course,) that he is going to go to the U of O, regardless of whether they have the degree he wants or not. I went to a small private out of state school, and if I had stayed in state, likely would have gone to OSU - but more of my high school classmates went to U of O than OSU, including one who played in the '94 season Rose Bowl - so I support both teams. Great to see them finally win. Wish it would have been last year, though, of course.

And, man, what an insane start and end to the second half! Blowing a timeout on a wasted challenge, and a flubbed spike!

So after 95 years the Ducks have won the Rose Bowl. Good game!
Mike

Well, there'll be no living with the nuts now. The Badgers had the momentum but made mistakes. Please Duck fans, get some perspective in life! To the fat green and yellow clown in the Tigard Winco----. Loose the cartoon duck hat, cape, green tights. And for God's sake, cover up the U.S.M.C. tatoo. I nearly choked you out! Greydog.

My wife attended for three years before transferring and getting her degree somewhere else. She's not a rabid Duck fan. Her first husband (who didn't even GO to a four-year university, much less U of O,) is every stereotype of "overgrown frat boy wanna-be-jock" there is, and is beyond-insane Duck fan. Their son (my stepson) is also a huge Duck fan, and has convinced himself (at his dad's prodding, of course,) that he is going to go to the U of O, regardless of whether they have the degree he wants or not. I went to a small private out of state school, and if I had stayed in state, likely would have gone to OSU - but more of my high school classmates went to U of O than OSU, including one who played in the '94 season Rose Bowl - so I support both teams. Great to see them finally win. Wish it would have been last year, though, of course.

And, man, what an insane start and end to the second half! Blowing a timeout on a wasted challenge, and a flubbed spike!

I think you're referring to the 1995 Rose Bowl. Rich Ruhl (Duck linebacker) was a former student athlete at the school I work at. I have a signed Rose Bowl football from him. Who was the Duck you knew?

I think you're referring to the 1995 Rose Bowl. Rich Ruhl (Duck linebacker) was a former student athlete at the school I work at. I have a signed Rose Bowl football from him. Who was the Duck you knew?

It was the bowl for the '94 season, so I call it the "'94 season Rose Bowl" (just like I'll call this one the "2011 season Rose Bowl.") :p It was a high school classmate, Eric Huth. I believe he took the field for exactly one play. I saw him in person in '97 when he played against ASU, but other than that, haven't seen him since high school graduation.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top